Monday, April 16, 2012

POlKa DoT hEaD wRaP wItH a LaRgE fAuX fIsHtAiL bRaId

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Sorry I was MIA on Friday. I had a very long day came home, took a nap and that was the end on my Friday. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I love Spring but sometimes I can't deal with the Schizophrenia weather. Over the weekend it was a little warm and I decided to take full advantage of it. I wanted to keep me edges neat and rest them seeing that I have been doing lots of up dos  lately. My go to styling option for this is a head wrap. I wanted to jazz up my head wrap as well as try something different and creative. I opted for the following up do. I like the fishtail braiding at the side because it looks retro and edgy. I think it complements the polka dot and stripped headband well.


I tried to style my hairstyle with the retro and edgy theme in mind. So, I wore a capri turned denim shorts from the GAP (DIY by me. Still working on it. Will show you it again at a later date when I am done), sweater GAP, pumps Zara, bag Louis Vuitton, skinny belt H&M, necklace Forever21 and head wrap and earrings Claire's.
Are you feeling the hairstyle and how I styled it? Let me know your thoughts by leaving your comments in the box below. I look forward to reading your comments.
Thank you for watching. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. Can you do a lock tutorial for this style? Please???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u do a loc tutorial please! And thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...