Monday, April 9, 2012

Roping in Spring with Flowers

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! How was your holiday/weekend? I had a very busy one tried to do my spring cleaning. Didn't get a chance to see the cherry blossoms here in Japan. Today's hairstyle and outfit is my way of celebrating the blossoms I was unable to see.
I opted for a very casual look to complete my hairstyle. I wore a Zara shorts, GAP top, Forever21 earrings, Aeropostale & Forever21 bangle stacks, Steve Madden sling wedge, GAP bag.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

6 comments:

  1. Looking uber stylish gurl! Keep up the great work for sisters everywhere. ALEX fRom London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex. Will try my best to keep it coming.

      Delete
  2. Can you please do a tutorial on this hairstyle on your youtube? I loveeee this style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.Sure I will be doing a tutorial for it soon.

      Delete
  3. girl i am rocking this hairstyle right now and i am getting crazy comments... thanks to you... i did a little variation because my hair is longer so my hairdo falls more to the side than on the forehead. hope to show you a picture of it soon.
    tammyllew from jamaica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Dear. Yeah pictures!!!! Can't wait to see your variation.

      Delete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...