Friday, May 18, 2012

Bang Bun Bandeau MaxI

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!! I am so excited it's the weekend. I can get to relax and get to enjoy the Jamaica One Love festival here in Japan.
Today's, hairstyle is a very simple updo. All I did was sweep hair to the front to make a bang. I swept hair in opposite directions to get this look.

I also did a bang to the side to add a little more edge to the hairstyle.
I wanted to have a very casual laid back sexy outfit for this hairstyle. I wanted to wear a maxi skirt because it is still a little chilly and windy.
This orange Zara skirt was speaking to me so I wore it. I tried numerous tops but settled on this bandeau top from Forever21.
To accessorize my outfit, I am wearing a long charmed necklace and orange bow earring from my online store.
I also wore a bangle stack from Forever21 and a luck charm bracelet on my arm along with my Fendi tote.
Was indecisive as to what jacket I wanted to wear when I took the pictures but more than likely I will be wearing a leather jacket.

Have a great weekend. Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.


Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...