Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CrInKlE mE cOrAl

Happy Wednesday Barbies and Kens. I am so excited that the weekend is almost here because the annual One Love Festival will be held here in Tokyo.
Today, I am still sporting my crinkles. I did a very simple style with my crinkles. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a coral shift dress from H&M.
I did not like the look of the dress on it's own so, I added my Steve Madden skinny belt to singe my waist.
I also take a Zara clutch, accessories from Charlotte Russe, Forever21 and Aeropostale
and a pair of studded nude sandals from Lamb.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie Friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...