Monday, May 14, 2012

Floral Pump and crinkles

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was a bit tiring as I went to my pilates class and tried to film some videos for my Youtube channel.
Over the weekend, I took down my protective twists and I am here to share the results with you. Here are few pictures of my hair 2 weeks after washing.
To add a little spring flare to my outfit, I wore this multi-colored Nine West pumps that I wore to my best friend's wedding years ago.
I paired it with an oversized Zara clutch, Dope Crochet Rinji bracelet and forever21 cuff.
I completed the look with a light wash denim from Miss Sixty and GAP pleated tank.
How long do you usually keep in your protective hairstyle?
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie Friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your hair and skin are FLAWLESS!!! I watch like everyday to see what you do next and I am inspired:) Those pumps are the bomb dot com and the handbag too!! Just wanted to let you know that you rock!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Yasu. Appreciate the support.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...