HaIr HeRe SpRiNg

Spring is in the air and I am loving it. Love the colors and most of all the schizophrenic weather. Today, I was in a Spring frame of mind and wanted an outfit as well as an hairstyle that depicted that.
Over the weekend, I washed my hair and put it in protective two strand twists. I will try to do something different with them but today was not the day to experiment as I needed a very quick and cute hairstyle.
I opted for the above up do. Where I created a faux braided bang and a faux corn row braid at the back.
To complete my hairstyle, I am wearing a floral dress and flower earrings from Forever21,
Banana Republic clutch, GAP sandals, Rose gold bracelet (gifted), Salvatore Ferragamo bracelets and
H&M skinny belt.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
Here is the tutorial on how you can recreate this hairstyle in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. killer dress, shoes.......the hair unspeakable
    looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good love the spring look! Hair I got to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Will be filming a tutorial for the look soon. Hope it will help you to achieve the style.

      Delete
  3. Where did you get those shoes. I love your style, wish I had fashion skills. Kudos Ma!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products