Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How to Do Protective Two Strand Twists

As I mentioned on the Jungle Barbie Facebook page yesterday, today's post will be "how to do protective two strand twists with your locks".  I think it is best to give a visual demonstration so, I did a video showing what I used and the technique I used to do my protective two strand twists. To see how I do my twists, see the video below. Hope this was helpful.
Thank you for reading and watching. Remember to become a Jungle Barbie friend  to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...