Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Lock 101 Series #6: How to make your locks look neater longer
1) It's best to start with wet hair.
2) Make sure to separate your roots carefully because this will affect how neat your roots are as well as the hold.
3) Apply the gel of your choice to the roots and work the product along the new growth.
4) Twist your hair making sure to blend the new growth to your fully formed locks.
5) Allow your hair to set. This is the most important step to ensure your hair looks neat and stay that way for a long time.
6) You can set your hair by using pins to keep it in place while it's wet until it's dry or you can do a protective hairstyle (two strand twist, plaits, corn roll, coils). A protective hairstyle is best because you can wear that style out while your hair is being set. You may keep the protective style for a long time but I recommend about 1 week. After to take your protective style down, you hair will remain neat and in place.
Hope these steps helped. I will be making a video on this just soon so stay tuned. Thank you for reading. Remember to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health care tips become a Jungle Barbie friend. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...
Source Recently, I introduced this product as a part of my hair routine when my hair is getting thin around the edges or just to stimulat...
Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Phew!!!! What a week. This week was super hectic and it seemed as if there was never enough time in the...
So I finally took my curls apart. I am loving the body and definition of the curls. I will be doing it again when I get back from my vacat...