Monday, May 7, 2012

Pin less with Two Strand twists

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a very restful one and got a chance to film a few hair tutorial for you guys.
I am still rocking my two strand twist. I moisturized and sprayed my scalp and ends with the Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray. I will be doing a review on this product this week so stay tuned.
This hairstyle I wore over the weekend and loved the look of it. It is another pinless up do. I used my twists along with 2 Bantu knots to create this hairstyle.
I also tried a variation to the hairstyle where I put the back portion in a ponytail by using 2 of my twisted locks to tie the ponytail in place.
The weather was a little warmer so I decided to take full advantage of it by wearing this asymmetrical racerback dress from Forever21,
jelly sandals and printed butterfly bag from the GAP, bangle stacks from Topshop

and gold chain from Jewelry store in Jamaica.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...