Pros: Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray
- Left my hair feeling soft
- Not Greasy
- Very Nice smell
- Did not build up on my hair
Con: Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray
- The product tend to come out a bit much from the pump.
Where to buy and the Cost
You can buy the Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray at Walgreens Stores, Rite Aid Stores, Sally's Beauty and from various online stores. It was very affordable/inexpensive. It was $3.29 in Rite Aide.
- Sturdy bottle
- Instructions on how to use the product and the product claim to fame is clearly written on the bottle.
- Great packaging
- The bottle has a spray pump
- Lists the product information, product history and ingredients.
Deionized Water (Aqua) , Mineral Oil , Olive Oil (Olea Europaea Oil) , Glycerin , Polyquaternium 32 , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance
This will definitely be a part of my hair routine as of now. I really like the product and would highly recommend it especially if you wear your hair up a lot. Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or queries please feel free to leave them in the comment box below or email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.