Thursday, May 10, 2012

Product Review: Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray

Source
Hey Guys, today I'll be doing a product review. I know I have not done one in a long time or as we say in Jamaica "Donkey years". I bought this product last Christmas and I am just getting a chance to use it in my hair. I started using it about a week after I washed my hair. I have my hair in protective two strand twists which tend to make my scalp itch a bit because my hair can't breathe properly.  Please note that even though you have your hair in a protective style you still need to care for it that is moisturizing at the least. The product I am referring to is The Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray.


Pros: Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray


  • Moisturizing
  • Left my hair feeling soft
  • Not Greasy
  • Very Nice smell
  • Did not build up on my hair



Con: Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray

  • The product tend to come out a bit much from the pump. 



Where to buy and the Cost
You can buy the Mango and Lime No More Itch Gro Spray at Walgreens Stores, Rite Aid Stores, Sally's Beauty and from various online stores. It was very affordable/inexpensive. It was $3.29 in Rite Aide. 




Packaging Description

  • Sturdy bottle
  • Instructions on how to use the product and the product claim to fame is clearly written on the bottle.
  • Great packaging
  • The bottle has a spray pump
  • Lists the product information, product history and ingredients.



Ingredients
Deionized Water (Aqua) , Mineral Oil , Olive Oil (Olea Europaea Oil) , Glycerin , Polyquaternium 32 , Propylene Glycol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance


This will definitely be a part of my hair routine as of now. I really like the product and would highly recommend it  especially if you wear your hair up a lot. Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or queries please feel free to leave them in the comment box below or email me at synethiae@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

3 comments:

  1. I've been using The Mango Lime No More Itch Spray for the past six years. I love it and it really does help keep the itch down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as well Whitney. Reminds me that I need to pick one up.

      Delete
  2. I like it as well I've been using it on my dreads for about two months and have seen great growth no itch and less dandruff since I've been using it I will continue to use and recommend to anyone needing a product like this

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...