Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Question of the Day: What deep conditioners do you recommend?

Source
Question: What deep conditioners do you recommend?

I have 4 go to deep condition that I incorporate in my hair care routine at different season and depending on the needs of my hair. All 4 are very moisturizing with the only major difference among them is their price point. Two are on the inexpensive side one in the mid price range and the other on the  higher end.

1) Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Deep Conditioner
Source
The first one I would like to introduce is the Lustrasilk Cholesterol with carrot oil. This is a deep conditioner that is rich in protein and is great to mend damaged and dry hair. You may purchase this at your local Beauty Supply store. The price ranges from $2.50 to $3.00.

2) Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol
Source
The other deep conditioner is the Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil deep conditioner. This is also in the same price range as the Lustrasilk Cholesterol but I find it a little more moisturizing for my hair type.

3) Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Source
This deep conditioner , I have done an indepth review here on the blog. You may read the entire review here.

4) Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
Source
The final deep conditioner is the Macadamia Natural Oil deep repair masque. This product is a little more expensive than the other mentioned above. I also did a complete review on this product which you may read here.
You may also watch the recommendation on my youtube channel from the video link below. I hope this was helpful and gave you some insights on some of the options you have available to you when it comes on to deep conditioners.

Thank you for reading. For trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips, become a Jungle Barbie friend. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your recommendations. I was wondering with the Lustrasilk, don't you find it a bit thick and worry about build-up? I typically avoid creamy products but am interested in the first two because they are so budget!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...