Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rain Blues!!!!!!!

Today was another rainy day here in Japan. I do not like when it rains here. UHHH!!!! Anyhoo, I went to see Battleship today. This is the hairstyle that I wore.
Bantu knots or Chiney bumps (Patios) forms the base of my hairstyle. Reason being it was very wet and windy outside and I did not want my hair to get wet. I thought about wearing my hair like this but did not like the look.
Did the hairstyle to wear as well but did not like the look for the occasion. I opted for this style instead.
I used the same base but tied the scarf around most of my hair. I am loving the look. What do you guys think? Which one of the styles are you feeling the most?
To complete my hairstyle, I wanted a laid back edgy look so, I this airy white top from the GAP, American Eagle jeggings,

Steve Madden belt, Bershka cuff and necklace, Lips triangle earrings, Christian Dior scarf,
Zara boots and Louis Vuitton handbag. This is the design that I am wearing on my nails. I call it the caviar splatter. Are you feeling the design? What nail design are you currently wearing?
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. your skin is flawless, what products do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I use the demalogica line for dry and sensitive skin as well as Glytone Glocolic Acid.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...