Thursday, May 31, 2012

Requested Wedding Hairstyle

Hey Barbies and Kens, it's coming on to the months where we have lots of weddings. I was asked by one of my Barbie friend to create a hairstyle that she could wear to her wedding.
Here are the things that she asked for;
1) The hairstyle should accommodate her tiara style head gear.
2) Must be an updo because where she live is quite warm.

3) Very simple yet cute and unique.
I created the following hairstyle seeing that she did not want a regular up do as well. What do you guys think of the hairstyle?
Sorry for not styling the hairstyle I wanted her to see what the hairstyle would look like when she wear her strapless dress.
Thank you for reading.  Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...