Wednesday, May 9, 2012

When Boy meets Girl

Today's hairstyle, I am using my protective twists again. I created a circular roll all the way around my head. This reminds me of the turbans the Indian men wear.
I wanted a boyish look to complete my hairstyle so I wore a plaid button down from the GAP,
pencil skirt from Zara, Nine West pumps, Christian Dior envelope clutch, Forever21 glasses and Lips earrings. You could also wear a pair of oxfords and socks to add some more character to the outfit.
You can also add an accessory to your hair to give the hairstyle more character. Here I added my mesh bow to give you an idea of how the accessory would look with the hairstyle.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to stop by my accessory website I am having a sale for Mother's Day.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. Loves the look. Chic as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you explain how to do the two strand protective twist please! !!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure will do when I wash my hair again.

      Delete
  3. Can you explain how to do the two strand protective twist please! !!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you explain how to do the two strand protective twist please! !!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey syn, nice hairstyle.....can't wait for my locs to grow please please can u post pics of your hair journey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do have pics but not with me here in Japan. I'll definitely hate when I get a chance.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...