Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Colorblocking on a Raining Day

Monday, June 18, 2012

Colorblocking on a Raining Day

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend . As I told you on Friday my weekend would be hectic. On Saturday I went to meet one of my clients for some lock maintenance and styling. 
After that I went to a goodbye dinner for one of my friend. It rained all day Saturday and made it quite difficult for me to choose a hairstyle to wear. 
First I did this hairstyle with this scarf to tie in with my color blocked outfit because I did not want my hair to get frizzy. I did not know if I would have time after my appointment to change my hairstyle so I went for this polished up do. 
I like doing up dos when it rains because it prevents my hair from getting very frizzy. Seeing that I was going out in the evening, I wanted an outfit that I could transform from day to night. I wore the same outfit but changed my make up a bit by adding some black eyeliner to my waterline and lashes. 
I wore a pair of high-waist leggings from Topshop, H&M long sleeve tie front top,
Zara flats and blazer, 
Gucci watch, Lips earrings, gold necklace
 and  a Gap tote. 
How do you usually style your hair when it's raining?
Thank you for reading. Remember to checkout my YouTube channel for hair tutorials and become a Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. 
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...