Friday, June 29, 2012

Crinkles, Cobalt Blue, Pink and Lilac what a combo

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Hope your week was a great one and the weekend will be even better.
Today, I took my plaits down and I am sporting some very defined crinkles which I absolutely love. Here are a few pictures of my hair and the mini hairstyle I did.
I love colors and find myself doing lots of color blocked outfit lately. Today, I am wearing cobalt blue, lilac and pink topped off with silver accessories. I absolutely love the combination.
I am wearing this cobalt blue tee and bag from H&M, Lilac denim from Uniqlo, 
bracelets from Lucky Brand, Tiffany & Co, my online store, Moschino watch, Nina Ricci sunnies
 and Steve Madden pumps.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. Love the crinkles! And thanks for providing so many creative hair and fashion ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this style rocks! Your hair looks really clean & healthy. I've got try some of your shampoos & products that you recommend.Jungle Barbie once again you've out done your self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Please do and let me know how you like them.

      Delete
  3. LOVE IT! Where did you get the sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I bought them some years ago in Nodstrom the Rack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maddddd.. this outfit looks really nice.. loving the necklace

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...