Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's a Platibam

As I told you in Monday's blog post, I wanted to try the twist from the back of my head to the front using my plaits. I did today and this is the style I came up with.
Today I went to the immigration office and wanted a very comfy outfit that would compliment my hairstyle.
I opted for the above outfit. Neon yellow top from H&M,
peach boyfriend pants from Uniqlo, Skinny belt and earrings from Forever21,
Arm party from H&M,
sandals from GAP
and Louis Vuitton bag.
I ended up wearing the top tied in the front because I thought it looked better with the silhouette of the pants. Which do you prefer, the tie at the front or without?
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...