Friday, June 22, 2012

Plaithawk Colorblocked

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Sorry that I was MIA yesterday. Went to the spa and then the gym and was super tired. Anyhoo, here's a very simple hairstyle I wore today using my plaits. The past few days have been rainy and I am try to utilize my plaits to fullest.
As I mentioned in this week's inspirational photo of the Day, I like mohawks and so I used the plaits to create a faux plaithawk with a bang.
I completed my hairstyle with a color blocked outfit. I wore a pink top, belt and high-waisted shorts from Forever21,
H&M and Forever21 bracelets, Forever21 large stone ring,
Gap jacket,
 LIPS earrings,
BCBG bag
and Nine West pumps.
Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend, Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I am loving the hair, planning on trying it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I need to do a tutorial for the style.

      Delete
  2. I'm feeling this color blocking style you've been doing, the hair obviously but yeah the color blocking LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...