Thursday, June 7, 2012

Plaits and Bodycon

I am so happy the weekend will be here soon. I can put my foot up and get some editing done. Today, I have a gorgeous hairstyle and outfit for you guys.
I played with the plaiting and tucking technique to come up with this hairstyle. It looks complicated but it is very simple to recreate.
I will be uploading a tutorial to my youtube channel pretty soon for this hairstyle so stay tuned.
I also did a slight variation to the hairstyle. I changed the back portion after I did the tutorial. I want to wear the style to work and did not want too much hair in my face. Here are a few pictures.
I  completed my hairstyle by wearing a bodycon dress from H&M,

Zara pumps and clutch,
Forever21 bangle stack, Bershka bracelet,
earring from my online boutique.
How to achieve the Look
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle, haircare tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Xcuse me Ms, where are you going, lol. I like I like, you look really cute...I ain't madd at cha, Work it!

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...