Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Plaits and Color Blocking

Friday, June 15, 2012

Plaits and Color Blocking

TGIF!!!! Even though this weekend is going to be super busy I am so excited that it is here. Hope you have a great weekend. For today's hairstyle I wanted a very simple and laid back look so I went for these plaits.
 I created a bang at the front of my hair with the plaits, us the remaining hair to make a ponytail and then plait the ends of the ponytail.
I wanted the same look for my outfit so I wore a pair of yellow denim from Papaya,
Forever21 shirt and earring,
Charlotte Russe wedges,
H&M skinny belt
and BCBG bag.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...