Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Plaits & Flat Twists

Monday, June 25, 2012

Plaits & Flat Twists

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I washed my hair late last night and put it in plaits. I did this very simple hairstyle using the plaits and flat twists.
 I am loving this style and will be doing the twists to the front.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Your post are absolutely fab. This hair style screams royalty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. Will try and do a tutorial for the look.

      Delete
  2. I will definitely need to try this style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...