Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Plaits plaits Plaits!!!!!!!!

The sun was out in all it's glory today. It was very hot and humid so I wanted my hair off my  skin and out of my face.
All I did was a few chunky plaits all over my head. Then, I did an up do with them. Here are a few pictures hope you enjoy this hairstyle.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing this casual outfit. Skirt from Forever21, top Miami Heat, earrings from Bershka, Bag from GAP.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...