Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Question of the Day: How do I care for my locks when I go swimming?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Question of the Day: How do I care for my locks when I go swimming?



Question

How do I care for my Locks when I go swimming in the sea or pool?


Since the time have been warming up, I have been getting asked this question a lot. Here is a tip that I recommend;


"Chlorine and salt water may be damaging on your hair. Chlorine can lead to breakage and split ends. To protect your hair from chlorine use a leavein conditioner before hopping into the pool. After swimming in the pool or the beach remember to wash your hair."


Click here to read on how you can protect your hair during the summer.


Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tip. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...