Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweeping bang with a low ponytail

Today's hairstyle was a very quick and simple one as I was in a hurry and did not have time to do anything extravagant. I think it is quite timeless and is suitable for any face shape.
I am still sporting my crinkles after about a week and some days. All I did for this hairstyle was I swept my hair across my forehead and did a low ponytail.

I completed my hairstyle by wearing a coral dress from H&M, skinny blue belt from Steve Madden
Forever21 earrings, bangles and ring, Dope Crochet bracelet,
Bershka and Forever21 necklace,
GAP clutch and blue Zara flats(not shown in the picture)
 Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Luv the hair, might have to try this one, cute look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MizT. If you do pics pls.

      Delete
  2. Very cute!!! Love the hair and dress!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...