Friday, June 1, 2012

You Made my Friday

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Hope you had a productive week and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I am happy it's Friday and I found a hairstyle that made my day complete.
This hairstyle is pretty simple to achieve and is usually worn by the likes of Mary Kate and Ashley and  Nicole Richie. This is one of  Nicole Richie's signature hairstyles.
I am in love with it because of it's simplicity and versatility. All did was made two huge plaits at the front of my head, criss crossed them and secured with a pin.
I am still wearing my crinkles and wanted to show them off so I opted to leave the back flowing. I also added pieces of ribbions to show off my plaits. This hairstyle is called the Milk Maid Braids.


I am in love with them. I think this hairstyle is perfect for spring because you can transform it from casual to dressed up.
I decided to go casual for my look so I wore these romper from Forever21. I paired it with a GAP cuff and glasses, Long Champ bag, and Coach slippers.
Thank you for reading. Hope you guys will have a wonderful weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...