Monday, July 9, 2012

Bad Hair Day Glitzed and Glamourized

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today's hairstyle is very simple up do incorporating a ponytail, wraps and tucks.
I think for this hairstyle to look great your hair needs to be neat. I seek my edges with some Ecostyler Olive Gel and the back of my hair with some Olive Oil Mousse. Then I tied my hair for about 5 minutes with a head tie. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a high waisted skirt from H&M. I did not ironed my skirt because I thought it look fuller that way.
This Zara yellow top complements the grey very well and I opted to wear ir inside to highlight the pleating details at the waist of the skirt.

I played with mixed metals and I am wearing both silver and gold. My bracelets are from Lucky Brand, Forever21 and H&M and my watch citizen. This faux turquois and silver earrings and large dome ring finish off the outfit quite nicely.
I wore these GAP flats and bag.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie Friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I like each style. They are diffrent and very unique. The outfit is bangin too.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...