Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crinkle Me This and Crinkle Me That

So this is a highly requested topic and I am here to share with you what I do. I did a detailed video where I talked about what I use, how I did the plaits, how long I kept them for as well as a few other useful tips.

To see how I achieve my defined and long lasting crinkles, see the video below.
Hope this was pretty helpful for you. If you have any questions, queries or concerns, please leave them in the comment section below or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com.
Thank you for watching. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair are tips, fashion ideas and health tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Good information here. Thanks for sharing. I have used a couple of soy protein powders and quite liked them.


    Massage Revesby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. What soy protein do you use?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial. This is a cool idea. This style is so pretty. You make everything look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thank you for the kind comments Latoya.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...