Hair in the Tropics

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! I am so excited  that the weekend is here because I have an extended one. Today's hairstyle is very laid back as I will be washing my hair in a few hours. It is very simple and will take you about a minute or two depending on the length of your hair. 
I added a ribbon to the front ponytail because it is a little difficult to see the style seeing that my hair is so black.
During the summer time I like to have my hair off my skin and this is a perfect example of a quick and easy hairstyle to do. 
I completed my outfit by wearing this tropical skirt from H&M, 
Forever21 tank top, 
GAP sandals, 
H&M earrings and bracelets 
and Forever21 bag.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. 
NB:I did not wear the necklace because I did not like the look and went for the earrings only.  
Want to win the earrings in this outfit of the Day? Check the video below to see how it could be yours;
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. 
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. This style is very baby dollish. PRETTY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl's bad looking like a bag of money!
    Hotter than 20 fire sides...........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products