Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Hattitude Gal

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hattitude Gal

Today was hot and humid and I wanted a cute casual look as well as a hairstyle that would go well with a hat. 
As I mentioned in a previous post I want to do a few posts on stylish ways to wear hats during the summertime. All I did was a side high ponytail and add the hat to my head. This was the perfect hairstyle and outfit combo for my errands run today.
My hair is in crinkles and perfect to do this look. You can also do this hairstyle even if you do not have crinkles.
I finished off my hairstyle by wearing a cuff of pair of denim shorts from the GAP, 
H&M & Forever21 bracelets, 100 yen Store Jelly watch,
H&M necklace,
Mango tee, 
Aldo ankle boots 
Kenneth Cole sunnies, Betsy Johnson earrings
and Forever21 bag.
Thank you for reading.
Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. 
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...