Monday, July 2, 2012

High On Crinkles

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Today is ma birthday and I am grateful for the email, calls, Facebook messages and songs I received. 
Today's hairstyle is very simple and it is a very nice way to show off your crinkles.  All I did was add a scarf to my hair and made a sweeping bang. It was that simple. Here are a few pictures of the style.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a Forever21 bandeau lace top, 
H&M high-waisted pencil skirt, pumps
necklace, and bracelet, Miami Heat bag and Citizens watch.
Want to know how I achieve this hair look? See the video below.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Jungle Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

7 comments:

  1. Great look! From your hair to the outfit. Very danty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Mine is in 2 days!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday girl
    hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...