Friday, July 27, 2012

hOt BuN

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!  It was so hot today and I had to go to the immigration office. I wanted a hairstyle that was off my skin and suitable for the outfit I was going to wear.
I Instagramed a picture of the hairstyle and got very nice feedbacks. You can check me out on instagram @junglebarbie1. I post lots of pictures daily.  If you would like to recreate the hairstyle in your own hair, then checkout the tutorial below. All it is is a high messy side bun.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing this maxi dress earrings from Forever21, 
BCBG sandals, 
Fendi tote, Aeropostale and Forever21 bangles.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Thank for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tip. 
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you look so effortlessly beautiful. Your skin looks flawless, the dress is summer appropriate & the sandals & purse are a perfect fit. The hair style is simple but elegant. This look is so naturally pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...