Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
Wow!!! Love this coil style. I have always wanted to do this style but I hate when the pins are showing. I was going to try it and sew the locks together instead of using pins but it will be very tedious when I want to take the style down. Anyhoo, I am going to give it a try and see how I like it.

Thank you for watching. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

3 comments:

  1. You could always get pins that match your hair color or if you really wanted to be brave get some hairpins that are different colors or paint them) so the colors of the pins actually compliment the style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Will try using them and let ou know.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...