Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lazy Hair Day

This weekend will be devoted to my hair. I will be washing and deep conditioning my hair. Got to show her some love.
This is the hairstyle that I am rocking today. All I did was flat twist my hair to the back. Loving this style because it is quite versatile.  Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.
 I completed my hairstyle by wearing a GAP button down shirt, Zara shorts, bracelets from H&M and Lucky Brand, ring H&M, Forever21 ring and Coach cross body bag.
 Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I like this! It's very summery & so is the outfit. The colors are light & pretty. The hair styles are still elegant in their own way.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...