Friday, July 20, 2012

Matchy Matchy and Plaits

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Today I am super excited because the temperature is super cool with some scattered showers. I sound like a meteorologist.
As you can see I am still rocking my plaits and will be taking them down soon. I used them to create this simple hairstyle. It looks complicated but trust me it's not. Here are a few pictures of the style.

Sorry I don't have that many shots as I took these a few minutes ago after I got in from dinner and drinks with my friends.
Had an outfit prepared to wear but had to change it because of the sudden drop in the temperature. I wore this shocking color tee from the GAP. I am a little matchy matchy today which I usually don't do.
Seeing that it was cold, I needed a blazer and I opted for this one from the GAP.
I also wore these DKNY skinny pants and GAP wedges.
I took my Zara clutch and wore a watch from Citizen and bracelets from Lucky Brand and Jayro.
I am also wearing this dainty necklace from my online store.
and these forever21 earrings.
Thank you for reading. Do have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Your is so beautiful! Very creative. Your outfit is nice too. It's casual but it's still classy. I love the blazer, jeans, shoes & your purse. Your hair just brings it all together. Looking good sista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya you always have very nice comments.
      XOXO
      Jungle Barbie

      Delete
  2. I just did this style and adapted for my shoulder length locs..love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely. Would you mind sharing a pic?

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...