Monday, July 23, 2012

Plaits for One week=Defined Crinkles

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I did some retail therapy because most store are having their sale. I bought a few items from Topshop, Forever21 and the GAP. Got them at discounted prices 70-80% off.
 I took my plaits down and this is the result. I am in love with my crinkles. I kept the plaits in for a week. This is what I usually do in order to have nice crinkles as well as a neat hair.
 Will be having some more styles with my crinkles in the coming week seeing that I am off from work for a week. Look out for those.
 Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Your crinkles are lovely. I can't wait to see what you do with them this week.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...