Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Question of the Day: How to Combine your Locks


Source
I know this is a very popular asked question and I have put together a short video demonstrating the method I use to do that. The process is quite simple and will save your locks from breaking if they are thinning. See the process from the video below.
If you have a different method that you use please go ahead and share it with us so that we can all learn. Remember of you have any questions, queries and or concerns, please leave them in the comment box below, send me an email at synethiae@gmail.com, send me a message on Twitter or facebook.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...