Thursday, July 12, 2012

Question of the Day: Why do I have balls at the end of my locks?



This is a normal process in the growth and development of your locks. The balls at the ends of your locks is as a result of the aging of your hair.  We need to remember the ends of our hair is oldest and needs the most attention. So, the balls are considered as shedding and is a normal process.

Should you remove them?

You don't  have to because they will fall off eventually however I usually remove mine because I hate to see and feel them on my hair.

Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions remember you can leave a comment below, email me atsynethiae@gmail.com or tweet me @ junglebarbie1. 


Thank you for reading. Remember to become. Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion tips and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...