Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Question of the Day: Why do I have white patches after bentonite clay mask?



Why do I have white patches after I do the bentonite clay mask?
Today's question has to with the bentonite clay mask. Since my post entitled "How to get rid of lint out of your Locks", quite a few of you tried mask and liked the results. However, a few of you have been asking how to get the clay completely out of your hair. There are 2 things I will suggest;

1) maybe you applied the clay in the powder form directly to your wet hair. As I mentioned in the post (read here), you should mix the clay in either warm water, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. You should ensure that it is mixed properly and all the lumps re dissolved. If you apply the powder directly to your hair it will be very difficult to get it out of your hair. It's just like if you put lower in your air and then wet it.

2) you do not take the time to wash it out properly. I usually use lukewarm water to rinse the mask from my hair.  If you use lukewarm water and it is still not rinsing out, the try using warm water. It should take it out because it helps to dissolve the clay better.


Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, concerns, queries or comments please leave them below, email me at synethiae@gmail.com, leave a message on twitter or my Facebook fan page.

Thank you or reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...