Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer is in the Hair

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you had a great weekend. This weekend I washed and interlocked my hair. I will be having a series of video showcasing how I mix and apply the bentonite clay mask as well as so quick and easy hairstyles.
Today's hairstyle is one of the quick and easy hairstyle. I did this hairstyle on straight freshly interlocked hair. All  I did was make a loose flat twist bang at the front of my hair, swept my hair to one side and add a flower to the other.

It was a very hot day today so I completed my hairstyle with this airy outfit.
I am wearing a high low top from forever21,
H&M shorts,
Forever21 clutch and wooden bangles, Charlotte Russe wedges and ANAP earring.
Thank you for reading. Want to win the earring in Friday's Outfit of the Day? check out my Youtube video here.
Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. This is a fresh & breezy look. Your hair is always so light & clean looking. This style has such versatility, you can wear it to church or even to the club. The outfit ,shoes & accessories are well put together. The purse & shorts are my favorite. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. That is the look I was going for because it was pretty hot yesterday.

      Delete
  2. i am so in love with this outfit and the hairdo is so simple yet classy... i love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammyllew. Was playing with my hair and came up with it. Will have a tutorial coming up for it .

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...