Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Hump in Ma Week

Happy Wednesday Barbies and Kens!!! I can't believe it's Wednesday already. My little vacation is coming to an end. Oh Nooooooo!!!!!
Today, I was heading to the dentist and wanted a hairstyle that would go perfect with the hot weather we are having so I opted for the above hairstyle.
I wanted to show off my crinkles so, I went for this hairstyle with a hump at the front. I think this hairstyle went well with my hair texture as well as my outfit.
Seeing that it was a hot day and I wanted an airy outfit and went for this GAP safari dress. I did not belt  the dress because I want to be as cool as possible.
I added a pop of color with my Cobalt Zara gladiators. I like the way the sandals compliments the dress.
My Fendi tote is my go to bag for the summer because it is holds a lot and is quite versatile.
To finish off my look, I wore my Citizen watch, Lucky Brand, Jayro and Forever21 bracelets and Forever21 dome ring.
I also wore a pair of Forever21 flower earring and Gucci shades.
Here is how the entire outfit came together.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
 Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. This is a great summer look. The hump is a creative way to keep the hair out of your face. I like the dress but I love the sandals. That color blue is electric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Love. Yeah I need to find creative ways to keep my hair out of my face because it is so hot here.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...