Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Boy You Hat rocking those Curls

This past Sunday, I went to training for work and wore this hairstyle. As I told you in my post yesterday, I was in a hat mood over the weekend.
Loving how the curls look under this hat from the Gap. Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.
For work I can dress very casual and I often wear polo shirts and shorts or chinos. On Sunday, I decided to go with the polo shirt and shorts look seeing that it was pretty hot and humid.
Both the shorts and polo are from American Eagle, French Connection belt, Citizen watch and H&M bracelet
I took this oversized mens bag from Zara.
I think these Free Press oxfords and Kenneth Cole sunnies pulled the look together nicely.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyle, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. i love your shoes. and your outfit as a little dress down look about it. But i'm loving it it fits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Buttercup Child. This is how I dress for work super casual.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...