Monday, August 6, 2012

Crinkles Color blocked

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Happy Jamaican 50th to all my Jamaican readers. Please checkout my collaboration video with some other fellow Youtube Jamaicans.
On the weekend, I went shopping and this was the hairstyle and outfit I wore.
I wanted to show off my crinkles as well as I wanted to wear this multi-purpose headband. Recently, I have been doing lots of quick and easy hairstyles because I am always pressed for time when I am going out.
Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.  I placed the headband around my head and allow the flower to fall to the front. It's that simple.
Because I was wearing my hair down and the time is a bit on the hot and humid side, I opted for this tube bodysuit from Forever21 and linen skirt from the GAP.
I accessorized my outfit with mainly gold tones accessories. Bangle stacks from Mango and Aeropostale, Gucci sunglasses, Mango collar and earrings.
Wedges creates a balance and makes it easy to walk in and make any skirt looks extra feminine. So, I wore these GAP wedges.
I just love how a clutch gives a lady like look to an outfit and recently I find myself ditching my huge bags and taking clutches. My Zara clutch complemented my outfit quite well.
Here's how the entire outfit came together.
Thank you for reading. I have a makeup giveaway going on on my Youtube channel. See how you can enter and win from the video below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. rayyyyy..... Jamaica 50 to di worllll..... loving that girly outfit.. looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Girl. Wi large 50 strong.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...