Monday, August 27, 2012

Curls Fitted for Jungle Barbie

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was very hectic and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Over the weekend, I was in a hat state of mind. On Saturday, I did this hairstyle because I wanted a comfortable laid back  look. I still have in my curls and I am loving them. Here are a few pictures of the style.
I completed my laid back look with a tee from H&M,
French Connection cutoffs,
Bershka earrings, hat and necklace from CoandLu,
Fendi tote,
Etienne Aigner flats,
Citizen watch and H&M bracelet.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...