Curls Play suit

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you are all doing well. Today's post is a quick one showcasing my curls.
Yes I still have them and loving them. Want to wash my hair this weekend but I am a little nasal and don't want to chance it. My hair needs twisting. OH NO!!!!!!
Was very indecisive as to how I wanted to pair this Zara playsuit. I wanted to go with flats and I also wanted to wear it with heels.
Not knowing the look I was going for also affected a few of my accessories especially my belt. Here I am wearing an obi style belt from Zara but in the end wore an orange H&M belt.
Loved the look with these Steve Madden heels but thought it was not practical to wear them to run errands. In the end I wore a pair of sandals. Sorry I was unable to photograph it.
I took my Zara tote to complete my outfit.
This is the completed look.
Thank you for reading. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

  1. Wow! This look is fun & fabulous. You look really fit in your dress. The hair is always stylish & it's perfect with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya. Glad you like the look .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products