Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Curls Unleashed

I just want to say sorry for the poor quality of the images in this post. I took these literally 2 hours after I landed and showered. I was heading to the movies and snapped these pictures quickly because we were pressed for time. This is just to showcase the result from the pipe cleaners. Hopefully tonight I can get some better shots of my hairstyle and outfit. Enjoy and let me know what you all think.
What I wore
Top-----GAP
Skinny pants---H&M
Necklace----Forever21
Earrings----H&M
Flats-----Zara
Clutch----Zara
Watch----Citizen
Bracelets----H&M and Lucky Brand
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO, 
Syn

4 comments:

  1. i love the hairdo... i have used pipe cleaners in my hair before. kept them in for about a week. and i had great curls... i never had lint problems with mine though or maybe i didnt notice because i had brown pipe cleaners in.... i need to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammyllew. Maybe because you had brown ones. If you use black as well it is harder to see them. I kept mine in for a day because I was going to fly and did not know if it would be okay to go through immigration with them in my hair.

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...