Friday, August 17, 2012

Curly Bunny

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I am sad that it is the weekend. This is the only time I have that emotion towards the weekend. I will make the most of the hours that I have.
I am still sporting my curls and I am loving them. This is the hairstyle I wore today. All I did was to put my hair in a high bun and allowed the curls to do their thing.


This style is perfect for the summer weather and is quite versatile. You can dress it up or down as I did.
I am wearing a Bershka skirt and Forever21 bodysuit.
I accessorize my out fit with necklaces, earrings and ring from Forever2, Citizen watch, Lucky Charm bracelet and Jayro bracelet.
I love these Zara sandals and I think they add some casual sophistication to the outfit.
My outfit was completed with Gucci sunnies and my Zara over sized tote.
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, useful hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how feminine you look. The high pony & the curls are to cute. The skirt & top go well together. Those sandals just give it that pow factor. I love a soft & danty look. I give you a 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya for the compliments.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ensemble I love your hair and those sandals rock! Hope you get over those negative feelings towards the weekend and get to enjoy it instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Motuko. Didn't change as by vacation came to an end and I had to say goodbye.

      Delete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...