Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jungle Barbie: Where the jungle meets the forest

I wore this hairstyle and outfit while on vacation. Sorry for the lack of hair pictures. The hairstyle is basically my Curly Bunny look and I added a scarf from Mango for some interest.
Hope you are able to see the hairstyle. I snapped this one in the car on my way out.
As you guys may know I love colors and I am always bright. So, I wore this leopard and foral top from Forever21 along with this mint denim from Zara.
I just love the color combination. To neutralize all the colors I have going on, I wore these Steve Madden wedges.
To see this wedge as well as some other great shoe finds you can refer to my collective haul below.
I took my large Zara tote and accessorized with my Citizen watch, H&M bracelet and Gucci sunnies.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
 Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. You look like a movie star on vacation. Lol. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...