Monday, August 20, 2012

Life in the 80s with a modern twist

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I am still sporting my curls and I am in love with them.
Was feeling very lazy and this is the hairstyle that I wore out. It's nothing major and it is very easy to achieve.
I completed my hairstyle with a pair of acid washed denim from H&M,
Topshop tee,
Mango earrings, Zara tote and flats.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend if you would like to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...