Thursday, August 16, 2012

Separated and They Look So Good

So I finally took my curls apart. I am loving the body and definition of the curls. I will be doing it again when I get back from my vacation.
This hairstyle I wore yesterday while running errands. It's just a semi-mohawk with a hump at the front. I love how effortless the style is. I will try to do a tutorial for it as it was very quick and is quite easy to do.

 I went quite simple with the outfit and played up my accessories. I wore a printed leggings, necklace and tank top from Forever21, Mango earrings and bangle, Zara tote (not shown in the post) and Steve Madden sandals (not shown in the post).
Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. This is a great look! The curls in your hair are flawless. The outfit is really cute & your necklace is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your hair Pecadora...simply beautiful on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...