Thursday, August 2, 2012

Side Sweep

Today I was bored so I went for ice cream. I wish there was Pinkberry here I would prefer that instead.  
Anyhoo, this is my hairstyle and outfit that I wore.
This hairstyle is very quick, easy and versatile. Want to recreate this hairstyle? See the tutorial below;
Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a playsuit from Abercrombie and Fitch,
Steve Madden sandals, 
bracelet set from H&M, Forever21 and Lucky Brand, Citizen watch and Forever21 clutch and earring.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you mastered that side sweep. This style has been around for a long time but you made it look modern & hip. The outfit is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliments Latoya.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...